Things I have learned from adverts in mobile games...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Veteran
Thought this might be a bit of fun. I keep seeing adverts whilst gaming on my iPad or Mobile Phone.
They fascinate me to a degree due to their mediocrity and poor quality (not to mention illegality).
So - things I have learned:-
  • In the event of a zombie apocalypse the women with the highest survival rate will strip down to their underwear and / or put on leather bodysuits.
  • I can give up my job and live entirely by playing Solitaire for a few hours a week. This is somehow a logical business proposition.
  • In the event of a disaster affecting a single family, the man will die and the woman will survive but be left helpless with a baby. Every time.
  • Old ladies always have secrets. Lots of secrets.
  • The gameplay in the advert is from a different game to that being advertised
  • Women in fantasy RPGs have no interest in wearing sensible or practical clothing - unlike the men.
  • Many free games have NO ADS, because this is somehow a realistic way to finance the game.
  • Game developers think that celebrities on Cameo / Tiktok are more famous than they actually are.
  • There are more ways to merge 3 or more things than you might think humanly possible
  • People in eastern European countries play a lot of mobile games.

Top Bottom