Things only men do!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Happiness Stan said:
Howabout scratching your arse then sniffing your fingers?

Or is that just me?:biggrin:
Even funnier it to scratch your arse, then allow the missus to smell your fingers, usually just as she's coming round in the morning. You can turn it into a sort of humorous quiz, asking questions like, "Hey, guess where my finger's just been." Apparently only 50% of the participants actually realise how much fun the game is. The other 50% have no sense of humour whatsoever.......

I knew someone who used to put their index finger up their bum, then wrap the same finger round the neck of an open milk bottle, proffer it to a colleague and ask "does that smell off to you?".

Guess which gender "they" were!

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Stig-OT-Dump said:
I knew someone who used to put their index finger up their bum, then wrap the same finger round the neck of an open milk bottle, proffer it to a colleague and ask "does that smell off to you?".

Guess which gender "they" were!

My mate worked in the clothes shop Cruise when it was on West Nile Street. The shop was always rosating and they used to roll up toilet roll and place it between their bum cheeks to absorb the sweat during the summer when it was unbearably warm.

Quite a few were rubbed in the noses of other people at the end of their shifts!!!

Wasn't women either!

thomas

the tank engine
I once had to stop and get off the bike after a particularly sticky bogey some how got stuck on my glove. :thumbsup:

Another popular...cup bum, fart, smell.. :tongue:

Top Bottom