Things only men do!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
bhoyjim said:
Does he even own a bike ?
I suspect he just stumbled across this site by accident and didn't realise it was a cycle forum,probably wonders why there's so much random stuff about bikes:biggrin:

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Back on topic:

Things that only men do.

Take a bottle of milk out of the fridge, smell it, realise it's gone off, put it back in the fridge.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

bhoyjim said:
Does he even own a bike ?

potsy said:
I suspect he just stumbled across this site by accident and didn't realise it was a cycle forum,probably wonders why there's so much random stuff about bikes:biggrin:

Aye aye aye. Very good. You're both about 6 months late with this patter:laugh:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
ianrauk said:
it's a well known fact that men own the TV remote control

Now there is a thought. Who can invent a remote control for the washing machine. Men would soon get the hang of it then. :sad:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
or one for the Iron or one for dishwasher emptying :smile:

Speicher said:
Now there is a thought. Who can invent a remote control for the washing machine. Men would soon get the hang of it then. :sad:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
We're pretty ambidextrous here, so to speak, and the only different thing I could think of, is w*nking in the shower, but, then again, I do that too:ohmy:

Dan B

Disengaged member
Alan H said:
B
Take a bottle of milk out of the fridge, smell it, realise it's gone off, put it back in the fridge.
And what's wrong with that? You're not going to throw it in the bin where it'll warm up and smell bad all day, are you?

buddha

Veteran
Alan H said:
This is just an example of thrift. After a week the milk will have turned in to cheese:biggrin:

Top Bottom