Things that brighten your day.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hummed I can tell that we are going to be friends (white stripes) all the way to work thinking of granddaughter's excitement at upcoming first day at school. (and wind was not gale force... and it wasn't raining.)

betty swollocks said:
Cycling to work at midday yesterday, I saw two very blond girls on the other side of the road on the pavement.

Everyday on my way to and from work I see hundreds of very blonde girls (18+) . . . !
Need I say more? :biggrin:

Melvil

We got one of those calls last week which starts, in an Indian accent, with "Congratulations sir! You have been selected to receive our special offer phone contract package!..."

My wife handed me the phone so I rested it on the work surface in the kitchen and walked off. I came back about 5 minute later, and the guy was still talking.

That brightened my day.

Well, you got to respect the persistence!

oldgitofkent

Cant beat cycling home after nightwork at 6am even better if its been a quiet night (maintenance fitter) everything seems to smell better and the iceing on the cake watching everyone going to work

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
oldgitofkent said:
Cant beat cycling home after nightwork at 6am even better if its been a quiet night (maintenance fitter) everything seems to smell better and the iceing on the cake watching everyone going to work
Yeah, I used to love cycling home off nights, roads (reasonably) empty, foxes runing out in front of you and sh1tt1ng you up, worst bit was going past the graveyard in the dark winter mornings SPOOKY !!

Big Bren

I hate mornings, especially Monday to Friday mornings, inclusive.

Some days, if the kids aren't going potty, my wife will stop me as I leave for work and give me a full-blooded kiss on the mouth, with tongues and everything.

Invariably, the day that follows is a good one, regardless of what else happens.

Bren

Top Bottom