Things that confuse me #213

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

Discordian
I have never, in all my 62 years on this planet, worked out how ladies can remove their brassiere whilst still wearing their T Shirt or blouse....

Several wobbles and a wiggle and it pops out of their armhole..
How does that work?
:scratch:

Why do you need to know? If it's because your moobs have grown to the point that they require some restraint then getting out on the bike a bit more might be a good idea. ;)

classic33

Leg End Member
Why do you need to know? If it's because your moobs have grown to the point that they require some restraint then getting out on the bike a bit more might be a good idea. ;)
Why would he need to know how to do it whilst riding a bike?

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
My Moobs are within acceptable EU defined parameters, thank you, so no necessity to get out on the bike more :cycle:

ayceejay

Guru
Listen up: removing a bra is driven by desire or as we men call it 'horny' and only requires a logical brain. What this means is that if a woman can put it on then it can't be that difficult to get the f88king thing off hey guys?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I can put my underpants on my head, and run round the room going "wibble wibble wibble". :okay:

Top Bottom