Things That Make You Go @#^*@

• Thread starter Deleted member 1258
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
palinurus said:
Started sleeting on the way home the other day, rooting around in a pocket for my cap while riding down an unlit road I managed to pull my keys out with it.

Found them though it took me a while- they were much further down the road than I expected.

That's nothing....I lost my lit Fenix in a downpour in Bangkok and I couldn't find it when it slipped off of the handlebars into some puddle or something.

skrx

I cycled through North London a while back. They've got proper hills there! (At least from the point of view of a Southwest Londoner who didn't know the way, and went straight up the steepest bit of Muswell Hill.) While freewheeling down the steepest descent, I felt my hat blow off. I slowed, stopped, turned round, and cycled back up the hill. I couldn't see the hat, so I went down again, and still couldn't find it. It was cold, and I really wanted to get the hat back, so I cycled up again. I got off the bike, and walked down the hill. At the bottom I noticed the hat -- caught in the rear rack on the back of the bike.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
A couple months ago I was riding thorugh our site at about 15mph. As I swung round a corner and heard a rattling noise. Turned round just in time to see my 2 week old mobile go under the wheel of the van following me.

Luckily other than a few scratches and a couple small cracks around the edge of the screen it works fine.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
On our trip through the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark to Norway, I took my hat off and put it down on one of my panniers.

Several days later, I realised it was missing.

If anyone finds my hat somewhere in Denmark, I'd really like it back. I'd had it for twenty years. It has sentimental value.

Top Bottom