Things you'd like inventing that haven't been invented yet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hmmmm ... High heels?

Too wibbly-wobbly... :blush:

I'd prefer to avoid falling flat on my face. :tongue:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Just listening to the radio where someone said he'd like a water fueled car,but doesn't know how to invent one. Last week when we had freezing weather i thought my usual thought when the weather's like that. I always wonder why no one has invented tarmac that soaks up the suns rays,stores the 'heat' then releases it when we have temperatures around freezing. Just imagine that! No need for gritted roads and no slippery dangerous pavements! Surely it wouldn't be that hard for someone to come up with a method of doing this. 🤔
What would you like to see invented that hasn't been invented yet? 🤔

Already in the Lake District'

Orton Scar on the Kendal to Appleby road.

Drive up there first thing in the morning and the road is littered with sheep, and sometime cows, using the road to keep warm overnight.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I'd like to invent one of those ray guns I saw on a SF series as a boy. When you shoot someone with it you see their skeleton glow for a second before they disappear.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Some kind of bike to car missile system.
Walking the dog this morning I bumped into Michael, who's 86, and he was telling me how a jogger had come past him stupidly close and just before passing had coughed right in his face. I said it reminded me of times when I'm on the bike and see a piece of driving that just makes me think: 'What I'd give for a WEAPON!'

Top Bottom