Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dan B

Disengaged member
[quote name='swee'pea99' timestamp='1286967652' post='1429773']
"No, you didn't talk to either me *or* 'one of my colleagues' a few months ago and receive an invitation to call back again to see whether we wanted to lease a photocopier, because there's only me 'n him here, and neither of us would ever tell blood-sucking leaches like you anything but to check with TPS before cold-calling people and now to *^&% off and stop bothering us because we have work to do."
[/quote]

I don't see why you can't say that. I would have (if I'd thought of it)

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Right you toss pot. I've asked and asked and asked you for a reponse so get your f'in finger out and REPLY TO ME - NOW

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
No, I will not "speak to that" at the meeting, I will speak about it. If I so choose. Or I might just sit there doodling and having fantasies about wotsername
smile.gif

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Yes, I remember meeting you before.

I was coming down the stairs at the Hotel on the High Street, and you were coming up the stairs. You just sort grunted of the words "Meeting Room". So yes, I did stop and I noticed you were not out of breath from climbing half a dozen stairs, which might have explained your rudeness. That is because I was waiting for the rest of sentence. I am sure you could have added "Where is the", or better still "Do you know where the meeting room is?" The "Please" would have been a welcome addition, but obviously optional in your esteemed opinion.

Even assuming you thought I was an employee of said establishment, :unsure: why do you think you could speak to employees that way?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
You are just saying that because I noticed you doodling in the meeting that has just ended.
I also saw what you were drawing, and will keep it in mind for future reference

biggrin.gif
Would you like to see me in your office?

Top Bottom