Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Have you considered attaching one of those portable smoke alarms right near where he smokes? :evil: The look on his face as it sounded would be priceless.
A very tempting idea! :laugh:

The problem with the smoking is - he is actually smoking in his own house so I can't stop him, but he has his back window permanently open and the smoke comes out of the window and gets wafted into my yard by any wind. In fact, it is worse than that - on a warm day when I have my windows open, I can actually smell his smoke right inside my house.

When nobody smokes in a house, it doesn't take much smoke from somewhere else to be very noticeable!

Lanzecki

Über Member
This has crossed our mind.
I have asked 'how is training going' and they replied that they haven't started yet. I have told them that I have been pulled over and they replied that they drive to a small field and let them loose for an hour so they don't have to deal with the pulling. The conversation seemed to convey that it was all our fault. I've got them twice this week and if there is no improvement in either the dog's or the owners behaviour, I will sack them.

Bleeding GSD's. My neighbour has had 4. In 2 pairs. 1 pair took down a bull and the farmer shot them (Good thing too). The new ones are becoming a problem.. thankfully they have them on secure land, but one day.. GSD's need a lot of training to control them.

gbb

Legendary Member
Indeed, friends of ours had a GS. Now they're nice people, but where dogs are concerned, they're useless. This bloody thing would pull and pull, I couldn't begin to control it, it hurt your back trying..the dogs tongue used to go black as it strangulated itself pulling....but just wouldn't stop regardless:whistle:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Bleeding GSD's. My neighbour has had 4. In 2 pairs. 1 pair took down a bull and the farmer shot them (Good thing too). The new ones are becoming a problem.. thankfully they have them on secure land, but one day.. GSD's need a lot of training to control them.
They are big Pointers actually. Only 6 months old with no boundries. We have no problems with any of the GSDs we walk, they are all lovely. Their owners are on top of things. I've had a 3 GSDs in the past and I have found them very easy to train, but then I might have just been lucky. You are right though, they have to be trained.

perplexed

Guru
To the pretty lass in the butchers.

To the nice motherly lady on the till in the supermarket.

To the rather cliched (but still lovely) lady in the library.

Could just one of you, any one of you at all, please tell me next time you serve me, that I still had chocolate cake smeared round my mouth like a greedy five year old from my earlier cafe stop?

Thank you...

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
To the pretty lass in the butchers.

To the nice motherly lady on the till in the supermarket.

To the rather cliched (but still lovely) lady in the library.

Could just one of you, any one of you at all, please tell me next time you serve me, that I still had chocolate cake smeared round my mouth like a greedy five year old from my earlier cafe stop?

Thank you...

Yeah its always a bit galling when you have something like toothpaste or similar on your mouth and nobody thinks its worth bothering to tell you!! :cursing:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Oi Costa Coffee.

You are not in the USA, you are not am American company, and most of your customers are not yanks, AND Its St George's day.

PUT THE FECKIN TEA BAG IN THE FECKIN TEA POT BEFORE YOU POUR THE FECKIN BOILING WATER IN THE FECKIN TEA POT AND SERVE IT WITH CUP AND FECKIN SAUCER WITH FECKIN COLD FECKIN MILK, NOT WITH A FECKIN LATTE GLASS!

Bloody hell!

perplexed

Guru
Perplexed. Stop pratting about on the internet, stop procrastinating with all sorts of rubbish.

The washing machine has stopped, so get outside and hang the laundry on the whirlygig, THEN get on with your essay planning. It ain't going to do itself and you're back at work in a couple of days!

So move your aris!

Last edited:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Oi Costa Coffee.

You are not in the USA, you are not am American company, and most of your customers are not yanks, AND Its St George's day.

PUT THE FECKIN TEA BAG IN THE FECKIN TEA POT BEFORE YOU POUR THE FECKIN BOILING WATER IN THE FECKIN TEA POT AND SERVE IT WITH CUP AND FECKIN SAUCER WITH FECKIN COLD FECKIN MILK, NOT WITH A FECKIN LATTE GLASS!

Bloody hell!
I say Fawlty that's just not cricket:hugs:!

gbb

Legendary Member
If you come into my office to try and get my business, then shake my hand properly, none of that limp wristed stuff, as limp as a wet lettuce stuff. It was weakest handshake I have encountered in many a year.
Sorry it's a silly simple thing but first impressions count.
xx( i used to meet loads of people in a business environment, a limp handshake is VERY memorable...for all the wrong reasons :gun:
Bleuchhh, horrible, I used to want to wash my hands afterwards

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Madam, if you don't stop your four year old brat ringing every feckin bell in the bike shop, I'll ram one of them down his throat. What the feck is up with you woman, can't you hear how annoying that is, you daft cow?

She's a Cow, so she'll be used to the sound of bells!! (Well, if she was Swiss, which I doubt....... But..... Ummm..... Anyway. *Wanders off*.).

Top Bottom