Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oi mercans? Two hours two feckin hours to get through customs, your having a feckin laugh ain't you? Your supposed to be the most advanced nation in the world yet it takes two feckin hours to get three plane loads of people 300 feet. Sort it feckin out you dozy feckin twunts. And sort out LAX terminal 'n all it's stuck in 1979. Feckin idiots.
I like the fact that however infirm, old or whatever you are, you have no choice but to stand, there are no toilets and you can't get water :thumbsdown:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
So im here to pick up my parcel. Why are you arguing with me about things not being ready yet. Its not the end of the day yet? OK my mistake I came out a bit too early. The lady who normally works here normally has my parcel ready by the end of the day. but ok... you tell me its not the end of the day yet so I say i'll come back later...

Almost 3hours later before the end of the day (for you) I come back and you give me the same bullshit about "Im sorry but it says you need to come back tomorrow on the card" Well. Im here now? Can you not at do your job and have a look for me instead of sending me away FOR A SECOND TIME after telling me to come back later?

I ask you politely to have a look for me as the lady I normally speak to around that time would quickly nip around the back and have my parcel ready for me to collect in a matter of seconds.... So i politely ask if you would save me the hassle of me having to wait till the following tuesday to pick up my parcel as im working the next 3 days and you dont open sundays, you dont even move an inch or even attempt to look at my card with all the details on it. you still refuse to do your job, so I refused to leave till you have a look around the back and see if my parcel is ready to collect...

(she disappears around the back and comes back with my parcel in hand in less then a minute)

Now that wasnt too difficult now was it? All i wanted you to do was have a look around the back and see if it was ready for collection but if its not then its not and im fine with that. My problem is that you didnt even bother to check...

abysmal customer service.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
So im here to pick up my parcel. Why are you arguing with me about things not being ready yet. Its not the end of the day yet? OK my mistake I came out a bit too early. The lady who normally works here normally has my parcel ready by the end of the day. but ok... you tell me its not the end of the day yet so I say i'll come back later...

Almost 3hours later before the end of the day (for you) I come back and you give me the same bullshit about "Im sorry but it says you need to come back tomorrow on the card" Well. Im here now? Can you not at do your job and have a look for me instead of sending me away FOR A SECOND TIME after telling me to come back later?

I ask you politely to have a look for me as the lady I normally speak to around that time would quickly nip around the back and have my parcel ready for me to collect in a matter of seconds.... So i politely ask if you would save me the hassle of me having to wait till the following tuesday to pick up my parcel as im working the next 3 days and you dont open sundays, you dont even move an inch or even attempt to look at my card with all the details on it. you still refuse to do your job, so I refused to leave till you have a look around the back and see if my parcel is ready to collect...

(she disappears around the back and comes back with my parcel in hand in less then a minute)

Now that wasnt too difficult now was it? All i wanted you to do was have a look around the back and see if it was ready for collection but if its not then its not and im fine with that. My problem is that you didnt even bother to check...

abysmal customer service.
Annoying!

I was once at a cafe mid-audax ride, and I was in a bit of a hurry to get moving again so I just ordered a piece of chocolate cake and a can of Coke.

I paid the young woman at the till and waited for her to hand me the Coke from the fridge behind her, and the cake which was already cut and there in the display cabinet in front of her.

She told me to take a seat and a waitress would bring my order to me. I politely suggested that she just handed it to me there and then. She declined ...

I glared at her and repeated my request - "Please hand me that can of Coke and that piece of cake NOW!" It took her less than 5 seconds to do it. Less time than writing the order on her notepad would have.

As I was walking away I heard a stroppy voice say "Everybody else has to wait, what is so special about YOU!"

Oxo

Guru
Speaking of Americans, I was once asked on board by one yank lady, "Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to the reception desk?"
I replied, "Yes, just go down the second set of stairs along here"

Her, " Are they like marked stairs one and stairs two?"

Me, "No it will just be the second set you come to" :wacko::wacko::wacko:
That was far more helpful than telling her to wait by the first set a and the second would be along shortly.

ColinJ

Dear American shop assistant. I'm an English person I don't want to engage in phatic communion every time I walk into a shop. Leave me alone.
'PHATIC' - well, you learn something new every day! :okay:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
BBC Breakfast get a grip!
I realise you've sent a crew to the depths of Kent to report in the "snowpocalypse" that you've been frantically building up to all week, but your reporter is looking increasingly ridiculous trying make an inch of snow on a verge (with grass poking through) and a bit of ice on a pavement look like the end of times - it's winter for goodness sake!

ColinJ

BBC Breakfast get a grip!
I realise you've sent a crew to the depths of Kent to report in the "snowpocalypse" that you've been frantically building up to all week, but your reporter is looking increasingly ridiculous trying make an inch of snow on a verge (with grass poking through) and a bit of ice on a pavement look like the end of times - it's winter for goodness sake!
Ha ha. Yesterday, Channel 4 sent their weatherman Liam Dutton to stand outside some nice building in St Albans to do his forecast. He reported that it might not have been snowing there and then, but he had actually witnessed 'some snow' earlier. Oh, and it was cold standing there! :laugh:

Lullabelle

Banana
Ha ha. Yesterday, Channel 4 sent their weatherman Liam Dutton to stand outside some nice building in St Albans to do his forecast. He reported that it might not have been snowing there and then, but he had actually witnessed 'some snow' earlier. Oh, and it was cold standing there! :laugh:

Poor Liam :rolleyes:

Top Bottom