Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Wearing a face mask... WHILE CYCLING SOLO UP A HILL ON A WARM EVENING!? :wacko:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Otherwise known in retail as "Buyers are liars."
When we had a shop we sold woollen jerseys with specific instructions not to machine wash. Only hand wash. We got some who swore they had followed the instructions but the garment had mysteriously diminished in size during a hand wash. They were told that we would send the garment to an independent laboratory for testing and if it was shown to be their fault they paid the fee. We never had anyone take us up on this offer.

You’re not a child, you’re an adult being paid to do a real job. At least make an effort to use punctuation and capital letters appropriately when you write a business letter.

I have a feeling some of my German colleagues think that; I do make an effort though, honest...

Last edited:
Your child is fat and spoiled and you are actively harming him by indulging him.

At his age he should be wild camping and climbing mountains and exploring, not staring at a screen 18 hours a day, breathlessly waiting for the latest Fortnite news and crying and lashing out when the game he just started gets turned off because it's time to go to a birthday party.

Apart from the Fortnite stuff I can't be sure whether I'm writing about my younger self or someone else.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
It's not very nice to tell someone that they don't have a heart, and then wonder why they are upset by your comment.

You need to brush up on your social skills because they are non existent.

Ratchet Cat

Veteran
Person at work to me "what's that doing there? Take it away."
Me " I'll need it later."
Person " I don't care take it away."
Me "ok."
So I move said object into another room.
I now have to put something on the floor.
Person" What's that doing on the floor?"
Me " I had some thing to put it on but you told me to move it."
Person"Well it can't stay on the floor. Get the object I told you to move back and put it on there"
What I would like to have said "Let me get on with my job and stop interfering you thick, stupid person. You only got the job you've got because you like shouting a lot."

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Person at work to me "what's that doing there? Take it away."
Me " I'll need it later."
Person " I don't care take it away."
Me "ok."
So I move said object into another room.
I now have to put something on the floor.
Person" What's that doing on the floor?"
Me " I had some thing to put it on but you told me to move it."
Person"Well it can't stay on the floor. Get the object I told you to move back and put it on there"
What I would like to have said "Let me get on with my job and stop interfering you thick, stupid person. You only got the job you've got because you like shouting a lot."
I can't be the only person curious about what the mysterious 'object' and 'something' were... :whistle:

I volunteer 'litter tray' and 'crapping cat'! :laugh:

Top Bottom