Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Well done ITV4.

After covering La Course, what a great idea to end the show on schedule rather than interview the winner (won't say who in case anyone is trying to avoid the result) so the channel can show a programme of clips about British Wrestling in the 70's...
:rolleyes:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Your long-nosed pliers are lying on the road in Shaw Wood, on the steep climb up from the A646 towards Mankinholes...

Your 9" flat-bladed screwdriver is lying in the road at Lumbutts, higher up...

Whatever you keep your tools in needs closing more securely before you set off! :okay: :laugh:

gbb

Legendary Member
'You're a bit of a pr1ck really'
You think you're clever, trying to belittle a colleagues complaint about people not wearing masks, about people not taking it seriously etc etc etc.
Hes got a heart condition, hes not a young fella, working with hundreds of pillocks like you who think this is all a joke...or even not real at all.
WTF is wrong with you all, take a look at the news....then take a good long look at yourself.

Lullabelle

Banana
Instead of watching EastEnders and Corrie, you may want to pay attention to the real world-that way you wouldn't need to ask stupid questions every day, covid advice is on the news and official websites-read and pay attention-if you get caught 'oh sorry I didn't know' is not a valid response.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
This is a Help and Information FB page. We are not interested in your holiday snaps they are neither helpful or informative. Also if you want to know if Specsavers is open use your b----y telephone or even sent them an email. Why do you expect somebody else to do it for you?

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Yeah me neither!
:biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Umpteen emails how one admin team wont raise an order as its not in their area. The person needing it is usually sat next to you.

When you explain that they just wasted a huge amount of time arguing via multiple emails and they could have just farkin put it on the system in 5 minutes. They still won't do it.

Talk about pulling together in a time of crisis. Grrrr

gbb

Legendary Member
You stupid stupid man. The character trait of stubbornness, self belief and downright belligerence that carved you out a great career and served you so well is now consuming your life and is out of control...so much so you are going to alienate those that love you. And you're so stubborn, no-one can tell you, you just wont have it.
Its really kinda sad :sad:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You stupid stupid man. The character trait of stubbornness, self belief and downright belligerence that carved you out a great career and served you so well is now consuming your life and is out of control...so much so you are going to alienate those that love you. And you're so stubborn, no-one can tell you, you just wont have it.
Its really kinda sad :sad:
I'm curious to know if you are writing that about Donald Trump, or is it about a Trump-clone who you happen to know? :whistle::laugh:

gbb

Legendary Member
I'm curious to know if you are writing that about Donald Trump, or is it about a Trump-clone who you happen to know? :whistle::laugh:
Family member, a very headstrong character who now you mention it, could be a Trump type character except he comes from the polar opposite politically.
Or think Two Jags Prestcott, someone the person I'm talking about is very similar to, pugnacious in character and politics.

gbb

Legendary Member
As the Calgon advert rolls on with a dubious vision of what your washing machine looks like inside, then the comment...
'but what about the bacteria inside the machine '...the advert asks with horror ?

Hate to tell you Calgon, I have never actually heard of one single person becoming unwell....using their washing machine !!!

Top Bottom