Thinking of getting a dog...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Monday arrived, so did a certain somebody named Charlie :welcome:

View attachment 409218
:wub:

Gorgeous :wub:

He will keep you fit and want half of your kebabs ;)
NEVER let him get hold of your kebab. A dog should NEVER eat kebab.
I'm sure you can guess how I know this.

On the other hand the local fox population seems to do a splendid job of cleaning up discarded takeaways. But they don't live in my house.

Last edited:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Back at work now but I hear reports of him barking at the bin men and anyone that comes to the door, will have to warn the kebab delivery man ^_^
He'll bark at any stranger approaching the door. He's defending the homestead. Good doggie!

Salar

A fish out of water
@potsy

Lovely dog, he looks great.

On the subject of food /\ , you should have been given a leaflet advising about what not to eat in the home and garden (not you the dog !).
If not do your internet homework.

Even something as innocent as a few grapes or raisins can cause serious kidney problems to a dog.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
@potsy

Lovely dog, he looks great.

On the subject of food /\ , you should have been given a leaflet advising about what not to eat in the home and garden (not you the dog !).
If not do your internet homework.

Even something as innocent as a few grapes or raisins can cause serious kidney problems to a dog.
NO CHOCOLATE! I very rarely use capitals, but that's a real biggie. Watch out for kids offering it - the dog will gleefully accept, but chocolate is very bad for dogs. Like poisonous bad.

Salar

A fish out of water
Yes,

Chocolate is a real nasty.

Regarding other threats to our dogs the increase in cases of Alabama rot is very scary.

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Well thought I'd give you a little update now he's settled in a bit.

Very happy with him, wonderfully loving dog, wants to please and is very well behaved.

Need to get him a bit more socialized with other dogs as he is very excitable around them.

Chilled?

20180524_093305.jpg

Top Bottom