This appeared in the park yesterday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pretty cool. Entirely made out of cardboard boxes

rS-Wvq2ERDrZ6BmubAaqbIMC7GKsxk1egErU7r5nXK5iVdQjLtg-ZboWaTyVMi6mkKADmhI2Ww_VACbFIu7wQ0OCDg=w2400.jpg

It's all part of this https://www.visitliverpool.com/whats-on/lost-castles-p426711

Some amazing ones appearing on Twitter under #lostcastles

dodgy

Ashton Park? I don't expect it to last, I was riding down the Wirral Way on Tuesday early evening and there were a gang of kids not far from Ashton Park lighting fires next to the Wirral Way. I don't know what's happened to West Kirby, used to be quite genteel.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Ashton Park? I don't expect it to last, I was riding down the Wirral Way on Tuesday early evening and there were a gang of kids not far from Ashton Park lighting fires next to the Wirral Way. I don't know what's happened to West Kirby, used to be quite genteel.
Some recent anti-social behaviour. It happens every summer but this has been worst than most and there's been a crack down. Anyway, off topic, there is overnight security.

Dave 123

Legendary Member

It all started to crumble once I left the area....

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Oh it's rained. I might go and see if it's sagged.

Top Bottom