This appeared in the park yesterday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Was just about to say exactly that about myself ^_^.
When did you leave?
Where did you live?
My Bro has just moved back there after living in north wales for MANY years.

I was born in Clatterbridge but grew up in Ellesmere Port with its palm trees and sophisticated locals.
I will be leaving work quite soon for another helping. I'll close my eyes in Neston for the next 2 nights.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I was born in Clatterbridge but grew up in Ellesmere Port with its palm trees and sophisticated locals.
I will be leaving work quite soon for another helping. I'll close my eyes in Neston for the next 2 nights.
Ahhh Neston. We love it around there. I sometimes take the bike over and cycle that area. Often thought of moving back.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Worse...

I'm sorry to report it's collapsed. No pictures to save the gawking. Not sure what did for it, it's fairly breezy here. Shame, loads have come to see it.

D

Deleted member 26715

Shame we have 6 weeks of drought they put that up & it rains

Pretty cool. Entirely made out of cardboard boxes

View attachment 423702

It's all part of this https://www.visitliverpool.com/whats-on/lost-castles-p426711

Some amazing ones appearing on Twitter under #lostcastles

That's nice

Castleford, not too far from me, had two Shipping Containers & Milk-Crates...…
October 2006

Looks almost like a giant airfilter
Castleford. 'Art'.jpg

There was a staircase inside one of the Containers, so you could go up & peer through the crates
I did, purely out of curiosity, & went away nonethewiser

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Ephemeral art - nice Crax!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

All gone. The weather wasn't kind in the end. Lots of people takings bits as souvenirs and a couple of Vikings walking off with the dragon heads. Pretty successful overall I reckon.

IMG_20180812_130740368.jpg

Top Bottom