This Autumns' Manchester Velodromery 3/11/09 8-10PM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Sounds good to me. May I suggest though (given that there were a lot of dropouts from the last one - mostly from my group I hasten to add!!) that you get a £10 cheque sent to you by anyone interested, to be cashed if they do not show (or torn up on the day once they have paid). That way the cost is kept down even if people do not turn up.

Just a thought.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
i would like to try the rack. but, i have a few questions. can a complete novice tag along? how much does it cost? and, how fit do you need to be? whilst not totally unfit, i'm an overweight 40 year old who can manage to do mtl ccw in 10 hours, and complete over 60 miles on a brommie in hilly country. will i be able to handle it?

cheers

shaun

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Thursday 10th Dec 8-10PM, i'll book it tomorrow assuming it's still there. Shouldn't be a problem.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
dan_bo said:
Yes of course it would be a pleasure and i'll personally bend over backwards to make sure your visit to manchester is as pleasurable as can be. I'll even try and fall off spectacularly on the track.

Would it be too much to ask that you don't do the last bit directly in front of me?:biggrin:

Top Bottom