This Bi si cling is wierd .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Yesterday I went for a rather long and hilly ride ( for me ) so today I thought I would do an easy lap of the park .
When I say easy lap I was expecting my time to be about ten minutes more than my usual 24-26 . I used higher gears and tucked in aero style like a ninja on most of the down hills . I probably looked really cool .
Anyway my time was under 27 , that's really annoying as I didn't push myself at all and even got a few PR's .
I did notice I was making good speed for not trying on certain sections so on the way home I nipped into the LBS and asked them to drop the stem . The spacers I have only allowed for a minimum of 10mm ( they wanted to do a smaller drop but it was a spur of the moment thing ) Getting back in the saddle I thought oooo this is comfy and still taking it easy I get another PR on a route I do every day :huh:
I guess it takes an easy ride to take notice of little things you are doing as on a harder ride you are just going for it .
I think I will be doing a few more of these easy rides but I will call them technical rides from now on ^_^

Top Bottom