This bleedin weather AAArrrggghh !!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Went out today and found the road blocked by a 40 yard stretch of water wall to wall [no pavement just there]. Couldn't tell the depth so I'm afraid I chickened out, but this is SUMMER !
Peed it down all day till about 6 pm, went out to wash the fleet and had numb handsby the time i was done , windchill was bitter.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Tell me about it, last 2 weeks temperatures anywhere from 33 - 40+°C, this heat can be unbearable, no rain for months, before temperature averaged 25°C, thats now our 9am temperature, had too start running and riding in the mornings 7 am-ish, the worse thing about riding in such heat, it really messing up the tan, really brown arms and legs, it's just not on...;)

EEEEEJIT!!!

MrB1obby

Tell me about it, last 2 weeks temperatures anywhere from 33 - 40+°C, this heat can be unbearable, no rain for months, before temperature averaged 25°C, thats now our 9am temperature, had too start running and riding in the mornings 7 am-ish, the worse thing about riding in such heat, it really messing up the tan, really brown arms and legs, it's just not on...;)

The language I want to communicate to you is unfortunately not allowed on this forum.:ninja:

Poo poo head.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've heard the words "yellow warning" and "orange warning" so often that they are starting to loose any kind of meaning. I'm sure that plenty of people are effected by the warnings but for example there has been an orange warning all evening here, and not a drop has fallen yet, and it was a lovely sunny day. I think the area's are too large possibly.

MrB1obby

Just checked the weather. Its sunny from 6am to about 10am on sunday morning :hyper: Early night saturday methinks.
It's still only 9 degrees though :cold:

Lyrical

fen x
Just thinking... is it possible to wear cycling gear on a sunbed in order to cultivate some tanlines... :whistle:

Why! I'm stuck with tanned bottom half of legs and forearms... everything else is as white as milk, not sure if should sunbed to counter this.

Alan57

Went out yesterday for a 2 hr ride and stopped in Lidl , Tesco and then Halfords , when I left home it wasn`t too bad. As I came out of each shop and got pedaling the skies opened up, not just drizzle , torrential rain :cursing: .Bloody soaked , I love our British weather especially in the "summer":cold: !

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It was warmish when i set off at 4.30 but i returned home after 12 miles to get my fleecy jacket. The bottom half of me is ok and it thinks it's summer(shorts no problem, apart from the elastic's going and i have to keep pulling 'em down), but the top half thinks it's winter.:thumbsdown:

subaqua

What’s the point
can somebody help me please. there seems to be a yellow disc object in the air and a blue colour surounding it. am really not sure what it is. should i call the MOD in case its a UFO

defy-one

Hadn't seen dad all week, said to the Mrs i'll go on the bike. Get some miles in and see folks. Sun shining, a little cool on the way there.
Half way home the skies opened and i got thoroughly soaked.
Remembered other threads here,so wiped the bike down before parking her in the shed.
Mrs just looked at me with that look (you should have taken the car) .... I was beaming - loved being dirty and wet! Lol

MrB1obby

can somebody help me please. there seems to be a yellow disc object in the air and a blue colour surounding it. am really not sure what it is. should i call the MOD in case its a UFO

Yeah I'm seeing it in my area aswell, very weird. It's scaring me quite a lot though as there seems to be an abnormal amount of heat, like they're inflicting an evil death ray which is going to burn us alive. Tried to call the MOD, just kept ringing and ringing, maybe they've already been taken!?

Top Bottom