This can't ne legal ????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
That's got to be a con. I looked to see if it was April 1st but it's not. I'm not having it that that's real.

Globalti

Legendary Member
The photo looks too fake, maybe the seller's name is a clue?

Anyway if you were selling a one-off like that you would post loads of pics showing all the details, not just one crappy pic that looks like it's been lifted from a catalogue and photoshopped.

These things are widely available in the US where they are usually fitted to single speed cruiser style bikes with coaster rear brakes - as far as I can tell it has no rear brake, the motor sprocket has replaced the original disc. So, no, it's not legal. But it's also not legal too.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
It will never be legal for the road. No matter what the vendor has said about the conversation held with VOSA, it will never be issued with an MOT certificate.

HovR

Über Member
Wouldn't want to ride one anyway. 2 smoke? No thanks.

If I was in the market for a powered bike, it'd be that Specialized one released a while ago.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
It's not legal on or off road and would be impounded and destroyed if you were caught by the police in the UK.
off road, on private property, perfectly legal. off road in public places, not so sure. Don't think the police would be able to impound it if it's not being used in an antisocial way as no law is actually being broken.

lordloveaduck

off road, on private property, perfectly legal. off road in public places, not so sure. Don't think the police would be able to impound it if it's not being used in an antisocial way as no law is actually being broken.

Not to be sold or bought in this country. The build is not legal. Now if you made it yourself and used it on your own property that's fine.

Top Bottom