This Evening.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I think I may have seen how big a dent carbon soled shoes can make in a door....., or out with the pump and ensure it makes contact with a side window....

Good for getting the reg - they'll certainly let the idiot know !

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

mr Mag00 said:
many years ago i had a car passenger throw some water into the face of my then girlfriend who was not brilliant on the bike, she fell off, not badly but was v shaken i was furious but didnt get any reg details etc and stopped to help her rather than give chase. A few miles down the road they were waiting in a very busy queue for a car park and i recognised the group of kids. they werent going anywhere so i rode to a secluded spot emptied half my drink out of my bottle and topped it up organically!.........

..........rode up to the car, they recognised me and started laughing as i dropped the open topped bottle in through the open sun roof.

Justice is a beautifull thing !

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
mr Mag00 said:
they werent going anywhere so i rode to a secluded spot emptied half my drink out of my bottle and topped it up organically!.........

..........rode up to the car, they recognised me and started laughing as i dropped the open topped bottle in through the open sun roof.
What a missed opportunity - you should have gently put your bike down, jumped onto the bonnet of the car and p*ssed into it via the sunroof - no wense wasting a bottle. :smile:

Globalti

Legendary Member
See my post elsewhere on this. Don't hesitate to report any incident, the Police are now using their technology to log offenders on the PNC, with the consequences described above.

mr Mag00

rising member
i would have slipped off the bonnet in road shoes, may have damaged the car too, the cost of a bottle was pennies in comparison to knowing they had energy drink and urine splashed all over the inside of the car and them.
i wouldn't do it know, i would report it, this was about a decade ago

Top Bottom