This forum is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
@chuffy: are we talking british or american english use of the word 'pants' there?

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
rich p said:
... in danger of disappearing up its own arse IMHO.

Perhaps some of us should take a deep breath and resist the urge to react and over-react for a little while.

Just my thoughts FWIW.
I posted some time ago along similar lines. I got fed up with personal attacks from people who don't know me when all I had done was express an opinion. Don't run away with the idea that I am some sort of sensitive wallflower type as nearly 37 years of almost daily verbal abuse from people I had to deal with in my job inured me to it. However the health of any forum is dependent to a huge degree on the free interchange of ideas, and personal attacks only make posters think "why bother?".

If posters could respond with an open-minded lightness of touch, I think this forum would flourish even more than it does. I have seen a few old regulars leave and I suspect sustained personal attacks were in some cases at least part of their reasons.

yenrod

rich p said:
... in danger of disappearing up its own arse IMHO.

Perhaps some of us should take a deep breath and resist the urge to react and over-react for a little while.

Just my thoughts FWIW.

Yuh ******* what pal - YOU WANNA STEP OUTSIDE COZ I'lL have your ass out that door b4 you can can say f*** off !

5.gif

zimzum42 said:
it does seem to be doing a bit of a YACF these days, not bothering to log on so much now, is becoming a bit like a pub that only locals can use...
Nurse, we’re losing him! I need a big spliff and some pictures of naked birds with huge arses.
STAT!

Shaun

Founder
Well, thanks for the feedback - I'm going to close this thread now as I think most people have had their say.

Cheers,
Shaun :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom