This forum is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
@chuffy: are we talking british or american english use of the word 'pants' there?

Chuffy

Veteran
alecstilleyedye said:
@chuffy: are we talking british or american english use of the word 'pants' there?
It was from the review of some ghastly 'special edition' sausages made by Walls. So, British then.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Is Arch an Illuminatrix then? She's never said...
I didn't even know she'd got a job!!!

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
rich p said:
... in danger of disappearing up its own arse IMHO.

Perhaps some of us should take a deep breath and resist the urge to react and over-react for a little while.

Just my thoughts FWIW.
I posted some time ago along similar lines. I got fed up with personal attacks from people who don't know me when all I had done was express an opinion. Don't run away with the idea that I am some sort of sensitive wallflower type as nearly 37 years of almost daily verbal abuse from people I had to deal with in my job inured me to it. However the health of any forum is dependent to a huge degree on the free interchange of ideas, and personal attacks only make posters think "why bother?".

If posters could respond with an open-minded lightness of touch, I think this forum would flourish even more than it does. I have seen a few old regulars leave and I suspect sustained personal attacks were in some cases at least part of their reasons.

yenrod

rich p said:
... in danger of disappearing up its own arse IMHO.

Perhaps some of us should take a deep breath and resist the urge to react and over-react for a little while.

Just my thoughts FWIW.

Yuh ******* what pal - YOU WANNA STEP OUTSIDE COZ I'lL have your ass out that door b4 you can can say f*** off !

5.gif

Chuffy

Veteran
zimzum42 said:
it does seem to be doing a bit of a YACF these days, not bothering to log on so much now, is becoming a bit like a pub that only locals can use...
Nurse, we’re losing him! I need a big spliff and some pictures of naked birds with huge arses.
STAT!

Shaun

Founder
Well, thanks for the feedback - I'm going to close this thread now as I think most people have had their say.

Cheers,
Shaun :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom