This is bad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
29DD4E71-95D8-4354-9917-20219ABA2AB5.png

Drago

Legendary Member
Ban cars from cities. It'll happen, and in our lifetimes.

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
I’m not to sure about Lady , this tweet was sent to my via WhatsApp
Jeremy Vine has tweeted something about it apparently he lives near where it happened, obviously the driver has shewn no remorse for this , he needs a proper arse kick ,

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
Apparently Hounslow Councillor s have decided that a proper cycle lane will slow cars down in Chiswick ? , and Chiswick will lose its Village appeal ? , Chiswick for those who have never been there is a very busy London Borough so to even compare it with a village has got me beat , I rode through there along the the high street yesterday on my way to Covent Garden , it’s not as bad as say Putney high street but you have to have your wits about you as most high streets on a Saturday afternoon ,

Drago

Legendary Member
So bicycles would make it lose its village appeal, but cars hooning about like Ben Hur on acid is fine? Eejuts.

One village I lived in years ago the councillors refused to allow a pedestrian crossing for the same reason. But schoolkids standing there for 20 or more minutes before they can cross is somehow in keeping with the village ethos.

The sooner the revolution comes, the sooner these fools will be against the wall.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
Interestingly I have just read an article in the local W4 web paper that states the Hounslow Council are going to table discussions the CS9 that will go through Chiswick that will thego through Hammersmith and on to Kensington into the City , Hammersmith are ok with it but Kensington and Chelses reckon that the CS9 will cause more pollution and some bright spark said people may die ?

Slick

Guru
Interestingly I have just read an article in the local W4 web paper that states the Hounslow Council are going to table discussions the CS9 that will go through Chiswick that will thego through Hammersmith and on to Kensington into the City , Hammersmith are ok with it but Kensington and Chelses reckon that the CS9 will cause more pollution and some bright spark said people may die ?
Ah ffs.

Top Bottom