This is brilliant!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
hqdefault.jpg

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Starts well but get's a bit boring after a minute or so...many comedians do the same thing...just a bit of shock humour...

Who's the bloke in Andy's photo?

Paul Whitehouse....fast show...character thinks everythings brilliant...starts well but get's a bit boring after a minute or so...many comedians do the same thing...a poke at OP's assertions methinks...

JMAG

Über Member
Thanks cookiemonster, it really made me laugh. There's no accounting for taste or humour and things would be truly boring if we were all exactly the same.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
At this point I'm going to do an @User and bemoan the trampling of my subtlety.

I declare there should be a suitable award for those whose subtleties have been trampled. In the same manner of a TMN, an Adrian will be given to anyone whose finely honed, intelligent witticism is flattened by another member.

Congratulations @AndyRM , you are the recipient of the first ever Adrian.

GC

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
I declare there should be a suitable award for those whose subtleties have been trampled. In the same manner of a TMN, an Adrian will be given to anyone whose finely honed, intelligent witticism is flattened by another member.

Congratulations @AndyRM , you are the recipient of the first ever Adrian.

GC

Make the most of it -
If the award of an Adrian requires finely honed, intelligent witticisms they are like to be as rare as rocking horse droppings round here :smile:

Top Bottom