This is getting ridiculous....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
Well I got home. It hurt a lot. This falling off lark really is getting quite tedious. I now have a sore wrist, sore upper front right ribs, sore lower back right ribs and I'm generally feeling sorry for myself. I was just getting used to being back on the bike after the last one.

Still Lelly is coming home from the LBS tomorrow.

On a different note, some advice from the members of the parish please. I have the mobile number of the son of the woman who walked out in front of me (I rang her friend from my mobile to get her to come round, she probably gave it to the son). Should I text or call to see how she is? (Years ago I had a crash with another cyclist and he used my telephone call to see how he was as a virtual admission of guilt on my part). I know that I did absolutely nothing wrong in this instance but I'm still wary.

potsy

Rambler
Get well soon you big oaf :hugs:

400bhp

Guru
On a different note, some advice from the members of the parish please. I have the mobile number of the son of the woman who walked out in front of me (I rang her friend from my mobile to get her to come round, she probably gave it to the son). Should I text or call to see how she is? (Years ago I had a crash with another cyclist and he used my telephone call to see how he was as a virtual admission of guilt on my part). I know that I did absolutely nothing wrong in this instance but I'm still wary.

Yeah, do it - why not. Can't hurt more than the two offs.

U

User10571

Sorry to hear of this Martin.
Hope you mend swiftly.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Hope your'e recovering quickly martin235!
Bad luck Martin. Perhaps you need to cycle in a big squashy bubble, to avoid all these idiots?
Maybe a jolt activated airbag worn like a rubber ring around the waist ^_^

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm counting myself as one of a group ('Teef, Greg. User et al) and so these things tend to come in about 8s so we're done now. :B)

Top Bottom