This is really clever.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Risex4

Dropped by the autobus
Actually seems sensible, if possible.

Given that as things stand, threatening the US President and/or terrorism against United States soil is a federal crime in America which the Secret Service is obligated to follow up on every instance, their remit covering an international jurisdiction, and the use of electronic communication to monitor said threats, somehow trying to filter out the 'jokers' among the pack so they don't waste time and resources on relatively harmless grumblers and 'comedians' seems worthwhile. Also, with the outcry over domestic social spying in the fallout from Snowden, it can at least be trumpeted as a step towards sifting - and protecting - disaffected Americans from actual terrorists.

Hello ECHELON. Please don't flag me too severely for use of the above flag words, I was only making a point!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
[QUOTE="Risex4, post: 3118380, member: 20454"

Hello ECHELON. Please don't flag me too severely for use of the above flag words, I was only making a point![/QUOTE]
Don't worry. We won't hear what you're charged for or owt like that. But it absolutely will be in the national interest.

Top Bottom