This is the best sprint of all time!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
TheLondonCyclist
You ain't seen NOTHING yet.Wait till Thursday night.Starting after brekkie tomorrow,i have tro drink 4 litres of Klean Prep,a solution to clear me out,for my Colonoscopy Friday morning.I will be the fastest thing out of the blocks,at the first sign of wind.
lol

OP
OP
TheLondonCyclist
My favourite bit in that initial clip is at about 1:55 - the 2010 finish where the leaders are giving it their all, and then Cav appears to just cruise past them in the background! The
Yeah, it's amazing.

lesley_x

Über Member
You ain't seen NOTHING yet.Wait till Thursday night.Starting after brekkie tomorrow,i have tro drink 4 litres of Klean Prep,a solution to clear me out,for my Colonoscopy Friday morning.I will be the fastest thing out of the blocks,at the first sign of wind.

Good luck buddy, I feel your pain, been there many a time! :thumbsdown:

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I think for may favourite one (2010 Champs Elyses) it was at least in part because of the camera angle - he just came zooming out of nowhere...

GrasB

Veteran
TdF 2010 Stage 20 is a very good sprint but Cav was always there or there abouts. What really gets me with the TdF 2012 Stage 18 is that Cav comes from no where to completely dominate the sprint.

zizou

Veteran
In 2009 he should really have got a time gap he was that far ahead...Renshaw still managed to finish second after easing up after the leadout

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Or @postman on Picolax.

Here's a revived thread on laxatives found on Single Track World.

Hope this forewarns you Postie, of the turn of speed needed to avoid disaster.

I look forward to your account of your sprints to victory.

Sleep well tonight to conserve energy.

Top Bottom