This member limits who may view their full profile

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Because I dont feel the need to? It's a cycling chat forum, not a dating site.

Venod

Eh up
So why bother with a detailed profile then.

Next - why don't people put up decent profiles?

Mike

I don't think there is anything on my profile, and I think that message apperas when someone wants to look at my empty profile.

Its not compulsory to fill in your profile, but if it was I bet there would be some interesting one's (ie made up) its not a good idea to put your life online.

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
A. They have been trolled and hounded by certain members so they shut down their privacy settings.

B. They are the trolls and have hounded others, and because of that they are afraid of getting the same treatment so shut down their privacy settings.

C. Because they are paronoid and can.

D. Who gives a stuff.

OP
OP
Mike Ayling

Mike Ayling

Veteran
A. They have been trolled and hounded by certain members so they shut down their privacy settings.

B. They are the trolls and have hounded others, and because of that they are afraid of getting the same treatment so shut down their privacy settings.

C. Because they are paronoid and can.

D. Who gives a stuff.
Answers A and B make sense.
Thank you WD

Mike

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I’ve always found it slightly annoying and think a few basic details should be available. I don’t care if youre a non binary nun living in the arctic circle but it might help me answer your question about where I can get a new tyre for my MTB.

Top Bottom