This Morning's Glorious Commute

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There's one of those photos where it looks like you're holding your bobby!!

Tynan

Veteran
it was wasn't it, cold but not too cold and bright and clear

and I went like a dervish for no apparent reason, changed the seat at the weekend and got it a bit closer to the right setup today

very enjoyable indeed

Tynan

Veteran
I'm sure you're right, I'm always surprised at how quickly it warms up in the morning at this time of year

enjoy, I can assure you I've paid my dues on the small hours front

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Glorious commute this evening, the fastest time this year despite the road works in Newington. Nice photies Tetedelacourse, smart looking jersey...;)

Kirst

Hairy Jock said:
Glorious commute this evening, the fastest time this year despite the road works in Newington.

Those, and the ones on Slateford Road (same thing, new gas mains being laid) are driving me crazy.

Lovely photos.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Lovely to see the sun come up as I rode in this morning.

Biggest surprise for me was the new swimming pool that had appeared overnight under the railway bridge near Macro, blocking off the road from South Gyle. I just got there as the local plod were frantically trying to divert traffic, and one of the men who'd arrived to continue digging up the road for the tram works was on his mobile saying, "You'll NEVER believe what's happened overnight !"

Soon be able to come in without lights again; where are the months all going ?

gavintc

Guru
Well tonight's ride home was late but pleasant. We had the big boss up from London and could not leave till 6.15. The little lane between Kirkliston and Barnton is closed to traffic (but cycleable), so it was most pleasant not to be battling with the cars. Lovely, I hope the repair works hits some problems and it remains closed for a couple of months.

Top Bottom