This Morning's Glorious Commute

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Kirst said:
Those, and the ones on Slateford Road (same thing, new gas mains being laid) are driving me crazy.

Lovely photos.

I had the gas main replacement on Gorgie Road last year, now that I have moved its all happening again...;)

threefingerjoe

Über Member
I wish WE'D get some of that nice weather! 8" of snow, today. I didn't ride. Looks like they got the streets pretty well cleared, though, so I'm planning on riding, tomorrow. The weather dudes are predicting a temp of -8 C. but with a light wind, it should be a rather pleasant ride.
Joe

threefingerjoe said:
I wish WE'D get some of that nice weather! 8" of snow, today. I didn't ride. Looks like they got the streets pretty well cleared, though, so I'm planning on riding, tomorrow. The weather dudes are predicting a temp of -8 C. but with a light wind, it should be a rather pleasant ride.
Joe

8" of snow!! If we had 8" of snow here the whole country would grind to a halt. Did a -3C commute a morning last week. My feet were frozen by the time I got to work

Terminator said:
Lovely to see the sun come up as I rode in this morning.

The sun is normally rising when im halfway through my job.:angry:

That must be nice to see, I often wake up early so that I get to see morning break. Sometimes the majesty of it can be quite overwhelming, similar to the feeling one can get on a clear, starry night - when nature reminds you of how small you are compared to its almost infinite size.

Top Bottom