This really is a good place to be.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I only asked for a couple of links to lengthen my chain a little on Sunday..........Smokeysmoo instantly said he would send a couple, they arrived today, plenty of spares too..........oh and a spare missing link, I was going to stick a couple of quid in Smokeys preffered charity, now it has made me rethink..........it will now be folding money that goes into the box.

Kudos Smokeysmoo, you are a true gent:bravo:

young Ed

Veteran
I only asked for a couple of links to lengthen my chain a little on Sunday..........Smokeysmoo instantly said he would send a couple, they arrived today, plenty of spares too..........oh and a spare missing link, I was going to stick a couple of quid in Smokeys preffered charity, now it has made me rethink..........it will now be folding money that goes into the box.

Kudos Smokeysmoo, you are a true gent:bravo:
great place so many great people! :biggrin:
kudos need to be given to @Soltydog sending me a pair of clipless shoes and pedals! :biggrin: such kindness, what a great chap
really does make it feel like this is my second family! :hugs:
Cheers Ed:hugs:

young Ed

Veteran
I got scores (maybe even hundreds) of GWS messages when I was rushed into hospital in 2012!

I've also had bits and bobs from various people, and have given away bits and bobs of my own.
why were you rushed to hospital?
Cheers Ed

Cyclist33

+1

Since joining cyclechat, I've been on a couple of organised forummy rides, sold some items (including a whole bike!) to people who would really appreciate them, learned infinite amounts about riding and maintenance, seen some wicked photos, had a laugh, upset some people, been upset, never lasts, got through several raw times of no riding, found ideas when purchasing new bikes, the list goes on.

My website of the century, definitely!

Stu

I like it here. :smile:Thanks to Shaun and the mods for making such a great place.
teachers_pet_keychain-ra7d2221e06bf4b2c8d14399471b63987_x7j3z_8byvr_512.jpg

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

jayonabike