This really is a good place to be.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
I've had cleats plates from (er....don't remember :blush:), I've had @graham56 come round to sort me gas oot, I've had a book from @mickle when I won a competition on here, I've had a mag from @bikepete . @bikepete and @Gromit put me up for a night, where I also met @Arch and @Night Train . I feckin' love this forum.
you ever down in kent southeast then we got plenty o' beds and a kettle, oh and a little workshop to file the brake pads and tighten and adjust what not! :biggrin: welcome in
Cheers Ed

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
you ever down in kent southeast then we got plenty o' beds and a kettle, oh and a little workshop to file the brake pads and tighten and adjust what not! :biggrin: welcome in
Cheers Ed
Likewise if you come up to Northumberland Ed (apart from the workshop, though my back passage gets some use) :laugh:

young Ed

Veteran
Likewise if you come up to Northumberland Ed (apart from the workshop, though my back passage gets some use) :laugh:
lejog next year then will be passing that way then!
He might not have a workshop, but if you want your nuts greased @Fnaar will sort you out
thanks for that image! :laugh:
if he greases my headset (threaded headset) and hub cone lock nuts won't they loosen off only worsening my ride?
sorry i think i need a prescription of silly, non-serious treatment!
Cheers Ed

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If you are ever missing that little thing off your bike, put it in Wanted. Someone will have a spare bit.

Before this place I needed some new drop out adjusters for my steel frame as the adjuster nut had fallen off. Searched high and low and ended up getting some Campag ones from America for a small fortune. Bet had this place been here then, someone should have had a bucket full.

young Ed

Veteran
If you are ever missing that little thing off your bike, put it in Wanted. Someone will have a spare bit.

Before this place I needed some new drop out adjusters for my steel frame as the adjuster nut had fallen off. Searched high and low and ended up getting some Campag ones from America for a small fortune. Bet had this place been here then, someone should have had a bucket full.
when i have paid my ebay fees have paid a member on here postage fees and bout mentholated spirits off my bro (trangia camping stove not drinking!) i will be posting here to see if anyone has a front ultegra mech they can sell me
Cheers Ed

and bless Mr @Rockymountain for sending me a Montane jacket bag after I lost my one.

Yup... 'tis a great place and great people.
An bless to Ian, who gave me his spare Montaine jacket bag because mine had exploded in a puff of road crap sometime...karma works, people - keep it up. And thanks Ian. Need it back? Just ask. (Someone, but not me. :tongue:)

young Ed

Veteran
I've lost count of the little things people have sent my way, the advice I've been given, the time people have spent in order to help both me and CC along - very generious - I've even had one lovely CCer bake me a CC birthday cake and bring it on a group ride ... :dance:
if you let the secret out when your birthday is then i shall do similar!
Cheers Ed

young Ed

Veteran

i appear to be missing a part called a pinarella dogma? any one got a spare one i could have? :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom