This, this or this ?

Discussion in 'Bicycle Mechanics and Repairs' started by yenrod, 23 Jun 2008.

  1. yenrod

    yenrod Guest

  2. John the Monkey

    John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

    I like Conti myself - Michelin or Schwalbe are the others I've used.
  3. gbb

    gbb Legendary Member

    Not as good as the deal youve listed there Yenrod, but the guys at Halfords in Pboro have underpriced their Continental innertubes...
    They list them at £5.99ea on the website, i brought two the other week and they only charged me £4.99 each....thats the same as their cheap innertubes.
    Just brought another this weekend for my hybrid....still £4.99.

    So...£3.20 each for yours...good deal :tongue:
  4. buddha

    buddha Veteran

    10 Conti Race tubes for £17.50 at Ribble
  5. OP

    yenrod Guest

    Ribble will beat quite often!
  6. mondobongo

    mondobongo Über Member

    Contis for me.
  7. Joe24

    Joe24 More serious cyclist than Bonj

    Specilized is what i use. At £1 a time they are unbeatable;)
  8. fossyant

    fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

    South Manchester
    Vittoria Ultra Lights for me, nothing else ! Been using them for donkey's years......
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice