This time last year, I got a bargain !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Our local branch of the "99p store" stocked a cheap version of 'Muck Off'........ Purchased with nothing but 99p to lose, and once I had tried it out, went back and bought the other 4 bottles they had in stock. It was sold in 1 litre squirty bottles, the same shocking pink colour as the expensive stuff. I would recommend anyone using this type of cleaner, and at this price, its cheaper than fairy liquid, so give your local store a visit. Even though I have still got 2 whole bottles left, I shall be visiting often to see if they have it in again. I hope that at least a few people will benefit as a result of this post. Just one very small warning, the bottles it came in are not very robust, and are likely to crack if dropped.

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
I was robbed ......I bought some in Poundland!:sad:

U

User32269

I got 6 bottles, pink gunk is good but bottles break if you look at them funny!

Tojo

Über Member
I use elbow grease from my local pound whatever its great for degreasing the drive-train, sorry not pink though, its yellow. you'll find it in the kitchen cleaning stuff....:whistle:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I bought a Cinelli Veloce Experience two years ago from Spa Cycles for £650. If you want to argue about happiness, I'll be outside in the car park.

Top Bottom