This time next year we'll be millionaires!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
How many people like Del Boy do you know? I know this guy who is constantly banging on about his latest business venture. He gets various family and friends excited about things and then a short while later (when things don't work) he buggers off on to the next venture: "I met this guy who's a trader and one day he made two grand. If I can do that every day, then I'll be a millionaire!"

On and on he goes.

Then he keeps borrowing stuff, cars, camera equipment and so on. Oh yeah, and he can afford really exotic supercars if he "really wanted to".

The things that irks me is can't people see thru him, they keep getting sucked into his latest plan. Do you know people like this?

Read an article that worked out he would now be a milliinaire due to the value of his flat and garage lockup

Tin Pot

Guru
How many people like Del Boy do you know? I know this guy who is constantly banging on about his latest business venture. He gets various family and friends excited about things and then a short while later (when things don't work) he buggers off on to the next venture: "I met this guy who's a trader and one day he made two grand. If I can do that every day, then I'll be a millionaire!"

On and on he goes.

Then he keeps borrowing stuff, cars, camera equipment and so on. Oh yeah, and he can afford really exotic supercars if he "really wanted to".

The things that irks me is can't people see thru him, they keep getting sucked into his latest plan. Do you know people like this?

No.

BrynCP

Über Member

On and on he goes.

Knew somebody a bit like this. Every few months he was starting another venture, opened a new company with companies house. Used to go on about how well his ventures had been going - but for every one of them, year after year, the companies were only filing dormant accounts, with nothing but share capital on the books. Yet he had everybody believing him, even his employer was made to feel grateful he still worked for him being how super busy he was with his own businesses!

Slick

Guru
I've had the same broom for 20 years.

Top Bottom