This will make you want to get out and ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
All shot locally - I recognised about 90% of the scenes in that video!

The first part was shot in Heptonstall, then there were scenes above Mytholm Steeps and on the Long Causeway to Burnley. Others included Duke Street and Lee Wood Road (currently closed for roadworks).

You can see why I like cycling round here, on road and off road. :thumbsup:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm also like that when I go to the shops. Nothing to do with the bike or countryside though.

Lovely scenery though and, judging from the vid, about 90% downhill....:whistle:

OP
OP
Davos87

Davos87

Guru
Yes ColinJ thanks for the info about where it was shot. Looks a lovely area.Fantastic coloured stone of the buildings. Sort of place that if you're not careful you might bump into Compo & Clegg. ^_^

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Someone nicked his shopping!

Ciar

Veteran
Oooh Ciar are you sure?................its grim oop North lad. Don't forget to get your passport stamped! ^_^

I could mention my nan was from Crewe and i visited the place every year until i was 15 ;-) afaik that's up Norf! ;-) but I wouldn't be daft to forget my passport, need that to get back into the sarf :smile:

I could mention my nan was from Crewe and i visited the place every year until i was 15 ;-) afaik that's up Norf! ;-) but I wouldn't be daft to forget my passport, need that to get back into the sarf :smile:
I have always viewed Crewe as being south, well south west from here, and when I was in Scotland anything south of Loch Ness, all relative really, when i was in Surry London was in the north.

Ciar

Veteran
I have always viewed Crewe as being south, well south west from here, and when I was in Scotland anything south of Loch Ness, all relative really, when i was in Surry London was in the north.

All i know is once i have passed the Watford Gap i am in bandit country heading further north :biggrin:

Top Bottom