This will make you want to get out and ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spally

Good vid. How nice to be able to pop to the shops on your bike without having to carry 10 ton of lock to prevent it being stolen whilst purchasing said thing

RWright

Guru
I would liked to have seen him riding with those three bags of groceries he brought in and sat on the table at the beginning. :smile:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Good vid. How nice to be able to pop to the shops on your bike without having to carry 10 ton of lock to prevent it being stolen whilst purchasing said thing
As I posted above - the video was shot locally, and I suggest that you don't leave your bike unlocked if you visit the town. There are bike lockers in front of a CCTV camera at Hebden Bridge railway station but that hasn't stopped thieving scrotes levering the sides off before now to steal bikes from inside!

OTOH - I wouldn't say that it would be like leaving a bike unlocked in the centre of Leeds or Manchester. There's a reasonable chance that it might still be there when you came out of the shop with 'the thing' but I wouldn't want to put it to the test!

Top Bottom