This year in triathlon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nocode

Like @DCLane I'll be doing my first and second tri this year. Currently;

Crystal Palace Sprint - May - 750m Pool/20k/5k
Windsor Olympic - June - 1.5km OW/40k/10k

Currently just in the base training stage; cycling to from work 3 times a week (14 mile round-trip), running twice a week (inc long run) and swimming once a week.
Need to probably do more sessions in the pool and pull together a specific training plan for May/June very soon.
Also, just bought a wetsuit so need to get some open water swimming experience ahead of Windsor in June. When do open water venues typically open? April?

edwardd67

Bishopbriggs sprint 750m pool. 20k , 5k 5th May
Etap Caledonia 12th May

Jmetz

I'm doing the wilmslow tri as a few have mentioned above and the Wakefield Olympic.

First sessions back in the water this week since august- feeling it. Give me running and cycling any day.

Idoru

My wife read out the list of tris from her diary yesterday... When I pointed out I hadn't entered any of them she said "well, you're running, cycling and swimming... What are you waiting for?". I swear she's taken out a hefty life insurance policy on me :laugh:

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
My wife read out the list of tris from her diary yesterday... When I pointed out I hadn't entered any of them she said "well, you're running, cycling and swimming... What are you waiting for?". I swear she's taken out a hefty life insurance policy on me :laugh:

I like the fact you have fallout 3 pic as your profile.........arr good times.

Top Bottom