This years great White scare

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

javascript:tongue:arent.G6_PlayListClick('1347_SUN2969','Sun Exclusive');

..erm...well thatlink didnt work ...anyway there is a video on the Suns website today.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Bigtallfatbloke said:
javascript:tongue:arent.G6_PlayListClick('1347_SUN2969','Sun Exclusive');

..what say you?

I think I missed something there...

gavintc

Guru
I presume you mean the complete non-story about a fin that someone thinks could be Jaws. I was somewhat surprised that BBC 1 gave it airtime this morning. News, is clearly slow just now while the news teams await the next rain storm.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

sorry...I was trying to post the video of the sighting but the link is weird...I've managed to track it down now, here is a better link of what actually happened off the coast of St. Ives:

;)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Surely a story put about Cornish tourist industry to drum up some business during the bad weather? Or, may be the Cornish liberation front to keep tourists away? Take your pick.

spen666

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
That's next week's story, "Nessie Escapes."

I married her

or 'Salt-water Nessie twice as big as normal fresh-water nessie'.....

Page 3 of the Sun 'Look at the arches on that Nessie!'

bonj2

I've heard that it's been confirmed that it is a great white, and if there's one there's likely to be several as they don't generally tend to kick about on their own.

spen666

Legendary Member
bonj said:
I've heard that it's been confirmed that it is a great white, and if there's one there's likely to be several as they don't generally tend to kick about on their own.

Apparently The Voice are saying it is racist as there is no Great Black Shark

bonj said:

How many are there likely to be in the shoal, and when are they likely to start eating swimmers?

gavintc

Guru
bonj said:

Yeah.... right. About as likely as a clean TdF.

Top Bottom