Thought I was getting there...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
swampyseifer

swampyseifer

Great result - bet you can really feel the health results!

Its odd actually, I do "feel" healthier but I havent noticed an increase of cardiovascular ability (ie not getting out of breath walking up stairs or jogging to catch a bus)

I hope the next bit of weight loss that you achieve will help you get rid of the bits you mention, but i've been told the worse of your fat around your organs is the first to go - so that is the best news.

Theres not much left elsewhere...so I would hope so!

I did an OU course on health and supposedly its the "core" fat thats the most dangerous...its the most likely to cause heart disease, liver problems and also supposedly they believe that its fat deposits round the Pancreas that can be the cause of Insulin imbalance (leading to Diabetes)

Cubist

Still wavin'
Well done indeed Swampy! You may not notice any improvement in cv ability, as your body tends to get used to levels of working, but your recovery period will be dramatically shorter. Can you remember how long you used to take for your pulse to goback to anywhere like normal, or how long it took to stop sweating? Think back to that now and feel the pride. The moobs and gut are loose skin as much as fat, so do some upper body stuff to tone it, or talk to the quack about having it nipped or tucked..... You deserve it bro, respect.

Top Bottom