Thought I was getting there...

Discussion in 'Training, Fitness and Health' started by swampyseifer, 27 Jul 2012.

1. swampyseifer

swampyseifer Well-Known Member

well, there you go...last night I was officially weighed in and had broken the 16 stone barrier, I am 15st 10lbs. A total loss of 10st 4lbs...4lbs more than I planned to do 2 years ago when I decided I was going to loose weight!

I am happy...over the moon really! My BMI is now down to 29, which is fantastic news as it means I'm only overweight and not obese!!!!!

But...I'm still chubby! I've still got moobs, still got a gut and still got fat thighs!

I've updated my ticker now to keep going for another 2 stone...so 14stone is the next target!

hard to believe that when I joined this forum I was nearly 21stone!

2. Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture Internet Marketing bod

Brilliant news! Impressive!

3. Kiwiavenger

Kiwiavenger im a little tea pot

well done! ive plateaued at the moment, having gone from 18 stone 8 to 16 stone 8. need to lose more!! lol.

good luck for the next target!

4. The Jogger

The Jogger Guru

WTF that is amazing, how'd you do dat?

5. Arsen Gere

Arsen Gere Über Member

Keep it going swampy. The results speak for themselves.

6. Melonfish

Melonfish Evil Genius in training.

Same here, practically the same in fact, i'm a lb heavier then you atm. and my goal is 14st also
    seriously well done!
    Pete

7. ColinJ

ColinJ It's a puzzle ...

Well done! :bravo:

You are about the same size as me now.

14 stone is a good intermediate target and one I share with you.

When I was last 14 stone, I was pretty fit but I still had about 20 pounds of excess fat on me so I'm pretty sure that when I/you get there, the target will get revised down again to more like 12.5 stone.

8. terry_gardener

terry_gardener Über Member

congrats, great achievement.

9. dave r

dave r Dunking Diddy Dave Pedalling Pensioner

Well done, thats a superb achievement.

10. Raging Squirrel

Raging Squirrel Well-Known Member

good stuff. I'm just starting the same journey that you're on

Stephenite likes this.
  11. lanternerouge

lanternerouge Über Member

Congrats, that is a great effort - keep it going!

12. MrJamie

MrJamie Oaf on a Bike

Wow, well done mate. You must be finding the hills easier now, you should have tried cycling up the Brickhills before and after :smile:

I need to get my motivation sorted to keep my diet strict, i lose a few pounds and then slack off and put it back on. :whistle:

13. Berties

Berties Fast and careful!

life changing mate!!! you must be so proud of your achievements
    well done and massive congratulations
    keep going you will find the next 5% on your bmi to get you to so called normal ,a breeze your bad habits are broken,you exercise and if you build on the hard work you've already put in,you'll be there sooner than you think!
    good luck:thumbsup:

14. OP
    OP
    swampyseifer

swampyseifer Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the support guys! It was more of a "grr, I'm not there yet" kinda post but heyho...I'll take the adoration where I can! :tongue:

Good luck to those who are also on this road...its a hard one and even now it still takes a lot of hardwork and willpower to see it done!

I'll try and sort out some kind of comparison...been meaning to do it for myself anyway!

Pat "5mph" likes this.
  15. I hope the next bit of weight loss that you achieve will help you get rid of the bits you mention, but i've been told the worse of your fat around your organs is the first to go - so that is the best news.

The Jogger likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice