Thought I was getting there...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swampyseifer

well, there you go...last night I was officially weighed in and had broken the 16 stone barrier, I am 15st 10lbs. A total loss of 10st 4lbs...4lbs more than I planned to do 2 years ago when I decided I was going to loose weight!

I am happy...over the moon really! My BMI is now down to 29, which is fantastic news as it means I'm only overweight and not obese!!!!!

But...I'm still chubby! I've still got moobs, still got a gut and still got fat thighs!

I've updated my ticker now to keep going for another 2 stone...so 14stone is the next target!

hard to believe that when I joined this forum I was nearly 21stone!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Brilliant news! Impressive!

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
well, there you go...last night I was officially weighed in and had broken the 16 stone barrier, I am 15st 10lbs. A total loss of 10st 4lbs...4lbs more than I planned to do 2 years ago when I decided I was going to loose weight!

I am happy...over the moon really! My BMI is now down to 29, which is fantastic news as it means I'm only overweight and not obese!!!!!

But...I'm still chubby! I've still got moobs, still got a gut and still got fat thighs!

I've updated my ticker now to keep going for another 2 stone...so 14stone is the next target!

hard to believe that when I joined this forum I was nearly 21stone!
Same here, practically the same in fact, i'm a lb heavier then you atm. and my goal is 14st also
seriously well done!
Pete

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well done! :bravo:

You are about the same size as me now.

14 stone is a good intermediate target and one I share with you.

When I was last 14 stone, I was pretty fit but I still had about 20 pounds of excess fat on me so I'm pretty sure that when I/you get there, the target will get revised down again to more like 12.5 stone.

D

Deleted member 1258

Well done, thats a superb achievement.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Wow, well done mate. You must be finding the hills easier now, you should have tried cycling up the Brickhills before and after :smile:

I need to get my motivation sorted to keep my diet strict, i lose a few pounds and then slack off and put it back on. :whistle:

Berties

Fast and careful!
life changing mate!!! you must be so proud of your achievements
well done and massive congratulations
keep going you will find the next 5% on your bmi to get you to so called normal ,a breeze your bad habits are broken,you exercise and if you build on the hard work you've already put in,you'll be there sooner than you think!
good luck:thumbsup:

OP
OP
swampyseifer

swampyseifer

Thanks for all the support guys! It was more of a "grr, I'm not there yet" kinda post but heyho...I'll take the adoration where I can! :tongue:

Good luck to those who are also on this road...its a hard one and even now it still takes a lot of hardwork and willpower to see it done!

I'll try and sort out some kind of comparison...been meaning to do it for myself anyway!

Top Bottom