Thoughts please...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
I believe it is. Pushing a bike while walking makes you a pedestrian. As soon as you get on the bike, one pedal or not, its a vehicle.

It probably is, and I would never do it if there were pedestrians about, but occasionlay faced with the choice of a
bursting bladder or bending a rule - i'll choose to bend :blush:
 

Brahan

Guru
Location
West Sussex
Just cycle along the pavement at full speed and shout at any peds who get in your way.
 

wiggydiggy

Legendary Member
.......................
The worse thing I do is the stand with my right foot on left pedal & 'scoot' myself along... ..............

As a teenager I did that once into an Asda..... Security guard wasnt impressed lol

I put this walking on the pavement thing into practice on monday.....Felt good!

Similiar situation, on a occasional 'long' route home there is a queue of traffic on a very narrow road where halfway along I want to turn off, even in secondary there isnt room for me+car so.... Cycled to end of the queue, got off and walked it the 20 yards around the corner and got back on and cycled off. Like I say felt good lol!
 
Top Bottom