Thread title editing...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Top idea ;)

Especially for those of us who can't spell "rubber fetishists"..............

domtyler

Über Member
It used to be great fun on C+ posting a new thread, something like "How many other cyclists did you see this morning?" and then half way through the day change it to "How many red lights did you jump this morning?". I remember Cab getting particularly enraged about that one! ;);)

Shaun

Founder
There's a 30 minute window for editing a thread title, after that only mods/Admin can change it. ;)

If you find you've left it a bit late, just report it and in the reason ask for the title to be changed to whatever you'd prefer.

The report will end up in the mods forum and one of us should be able to sort it for you.

Cheers,
Shaun

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Admin said:
There's a 30 minute window for editing a thread title, after that only mods/Admin can change it. ;)

If you find you've left it a bit late, just report it and in the reason ask for the title to be changed to whatever you'd prefer.

The report will end up in the mods forum and one of us should be able to sort it for you.

Cheers,
Shaun

I, sire, stand corrected ! ;)

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Well, I just went to my thread here where I left the "T" out of fetishists. I click <edit> then <go advanced> and the title comes up reading correctly, presumably from when I tried to edit it earlier.

when I go back to the cafe forum though, its there with the "t" ommitted.

Cheers,
Shaun

That'll be why then ;)

TBH its not that important. Its just a mild irritation to kick back in my chair, look at my thread, and there's a glaring error that I can't correct.

Everyone got the gist though, but I'll pm a mod if i do it to something important.

Thanks for that :smile:

Top Bottom