Threads you have posted on ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

soulful dog

Veteran
In the old forum if you had posted on a thread, it was highlighted; it was useful for my goldfish like memory, does that exist on the new forum ?
What old forum?

;)

It's not very noticeable, but there is a wee arrow behind the cyclist icon on threads you have posted on.

New forum icons - another topic to be covered in the yet to be written FAQs/How to's?

PK99

Legendary Member
In the old forum if you had posted on a thread, it was highlighted; it was useful for my goldfish like memory, does that exist on the new forum ?

and under the quick links button direct access to ones own posts to check responses

OP
OP
HLaB

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan

It's not very noticeable, but there is a wee arrow behind the cyclist icon on threads you have posted on.

New forum icons - another topic to be covered in the yet to be written FAQs/How to's?

Cheers, I see it now ;)

Shaun

Founder
and under the quick links button direct access to ones own posts to check responses

This can be accessed from your user menu drop-down - select My Content for all threads you've posted in.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland

I really miss this feature, the new version is too small to be seen easily and hinders navigation.

Shaun

Founder
I really miss this feature, the new version is too small to be seen easily and hinders navigation.

Someone else has mentioned this in another thread ... it's on the to-do list ... :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

Top Bottom