Three cheers for Coventry City Council

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jaded

Trillian said:
its been in place for over a year, fenced off no one has been able to get to it,

its also in one of the dodgeyest areas tucked behind all the loading docks for the city centre shops at the bottom of one end of a multi story car park

personally i'd not use it at all.

The Barracks, where ShopMobility is? That wasn't too bad when I was there and must be better with Lower Precinct now?

"Access to the compound is by a swipe card system."

Trillian

User said:
I've emailed them my congratulations and suggested they might act as an example to some of the London councils. Perhaps we should send Boris up for a look? ;)

an example of how to instal something and not let anyone use it?
thats what's currently happening.

marinyork said:
These sorts of facilities are often in dodgy car parks/areas, that is the nature of multistoreys. However, they're was one in town here, know what the total capacity was? 5 bikes. I say well done to them.

ok, it has a better capacity than the one you've seen, and well done for going ahead with the thing, 10/10 but - several million for not actually letting people use it.

the car park is ok during the day, people coming and going, but if you were biking in to met up with friends at one of the bars near by I wouldn't want to park there.

Top Bottom