Three things you have done that you wished you hadn't.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Paying an ex £60,000 to get rid of him

Blimey :ohmy: ....................... I am available to go away for a lot less ;)

ayceejay

Guru
Boy this is getting heavy.
I think it is good to regret stuff you wish you hadn't done but I say to touch it and leave it.
Life is too short to go back and make those mistakes all over again and make yourself miserable.
Whatever decision you make you can only apply knowledge at your disposal and most of the big one you can't do over.
I regret joining the seminary and leaving before my time in the barrel as I will never know what that is like.
I regret escaping in a used Allegro as that added to my time.
I regret not being faster on a bike then I wouldn't have been caught in the first place.

Tin Pot

Guru
I wish I hadn't;

Doubted I was smarter than everyone else for so long
Believed that winning people over mattered at all
Laughed off thoughts of world domination

Mattonsea

Über Member
Not leaving for a year on a Kibbutz
Thinking I owed my step mother a debt of gratitude.
And drinking to much stout in my youth xx(

Dropping out of vet school. Seemed the right thing to do at the time, 30 years on I'm not so sure
Buying a new house in Derby just months before getting a new job in Edinburgh
Selling my Every racing frame, beautiful it was, sold it to my brother who wrote it off by riding it into the back of a parked vehicle. I expect he regrets that too.

MarkF

Guru
I am not one for "What if"? moments, I have always been happy and optimistic . But....................

Taking the advice to "get a trade", when I should have been doing something, anything, creative.
Being unable to pursuade somebody to go on the pitch, not try to get out the way he came in at the Bradford City fire.
I regret being caught with my dongle in a milk bottle when caught desperately short, by my (then) fiancee. That wasn't a good moment.

Top Bottom