Thumbs up for tredz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jim55

Guru
Ordered this on sat night( so shop would have been shut sat sun)got a confirmation email from tredz at ,1030 on sun night!! 930 this morning ( Tue) and it came ,abs massive box ,really well packaged put pedals on and straightened handlebars.
Need to adjust seat post then it's good to go

Attachments

• IMG_20210119_095151.jpg
    IMG_20210119_095151.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210119_103647.jpg
    IMG_20210119_103647.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 9

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
+1 for Tredz, always good service. Well done on actually finding a bike anywhere. That's a hell of a long seat post :eek:

OP
OP
jim55

jim55

Guru
Specialized Sirius x 2.0 and yeah ,epiphone les Paul , more of a feature now ,I hardly pick it up any more , looks nice though 😂

tudor_77

Über Member
That's a really nice bike mate! I've been looking for a do it all hybrid myself and was looking at the Sirrus X. Definitely come back and let us know how it rides :smile:

OP
OP
jim55

jim55

Guru
That's a really nice bike mate! I've been looking for a do it all hybrid myself and was looking at the Sirrus X. Definitely come back and let us know how it rides :smile:
Just back in ,wee loop/ shakedown ,rides very well tbh,rolls freely,did find I was running out of gears on a slight decline though ,really good climbing ratios if a bit of a jump between gears ( hard gear up hill,- quite hard to turn pedals- change down one gear and instantly very easy ( prob too easy to spin)but as I say this will b good for climbing
Bear in mind i last rode a road bike with 50-34 so it is Gona b different ,all things considered it's a good way back in ,but it's not best for sustaining road bike speeds and covering miles on tarmac ,as the name implies it's a bit of every surface really ( bar a proper downhill mountain bike track) I'm impressed with the ride more than anything,really rough roads ( surface basically worn away/ chewed up- minor potholes- basic road imperfections just disappear 👍👍👍

As a counter to the general praise...

I ordered an item yesterday morning. I was on live chat and they confirmed item was in stock and available. Website said 5 items in stock and available for immediate delivery. I ordered.

Just checked my account and item is not for dispatch until 2nd February. Obviously item wasn't in stock and they are awaiting delivery from their suppliers.

Poor service, bordering on telling me lies.

Dan77

I ordered a couple of things from them a few days ago. Said in stock dispatch in 6-7 working days which I thought was a bit poor. Thought I'd go for it anyway even though one of the items may end up being a late birthday present as a result. They've not dispatched the items yet which is not surprising given what it stated but not really up to standard compared with much of their competition.

Acekid

When ordering multiple items from Tredz, it is worth checking if you have unselected the 'send all items together' option. If just one thing is on a longer lead time, everything will be on hold till then.

Top Bottom