Thumbs up for tredz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dan77

When ordering multiple items from Tredz, it is worth checking if you have unselected the 'send all items together' option. If just one thing is on a longer lead time, everything will be on hold till then.
In this instance both of them said in stock with dispatch 6-7 working days. Still says it now. A long time to dispatch something that's in stock.

I'm sure this is not the first time that the subject of Tredz not delivering items in stock has been raised. Cynical me says they carry minimal stock and order in when they customers pay their money.
Good for cashflow, bad for service quality.

Dan77

I'm sure this is not the first time that the subject of Tredz not delivering items in stock has been raised. Cynical me says they carry minimal stock and order in when they customers pay their money.
Good for cashflow, bad for service quality.
Yeah. I suspect it means that it's in stock with their supplier and their systems are linked so that they know that. If so, it's not entirely honest but if they meet the dates they advertise then I suppose all fair enough.

In this instance both of them said in stock with dispatch 6-7 working days. Still says it now. A long time to dispatch something that's in stock.
I ordered new lights from Tredz and that dispatch time was the same for me as well.In fact from ordering to delivery took nine days but i wasn't in a hurry so i was quite happy with that.
I looked at other websites but the five pound off anything over thirty pounds swung it for me.

Top Bottom