Thunder thighs!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bicyclos

Part time Anorak
Funny thing about loosing weight, the last 12 months Ive dropped about another stone and half to which I can feel the difference and I am quite happy with my size now at 13s 10lb. About 13yrs ago I was a good 18st. I loose it from the face and neck first but my stomach area is the last area which shrinks. My thighs and legs are a nice proprtion which my wife calls "the London look". The other week I was feeling my stomach and said to the wife " I can feel my 6 pack" she turned round laughing and replied "that's not a 6 pack that's Lurpack".......:blush:

Thats not fair I went from 110kg to 82kg (6'1") 40" waist to 34" and my moobs are still here:sad:

Going to have to start hitting the rowing m/c and weights

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
I went from 18.5st 14months ago to 12.5st today (42in waist to 32in, lost 8in round my chest). Funny thing is my thighs are the same, so perhaps I always had skinny legs! Still got another 1st to go, which is mostly belly fat at this stage.

buddha

Veteran
The best way I've found to ditch the belly and moobs:giggle: is running (or jogging in my case). Even though I hate doing it, it does shift weight quickly ... as long as you don't stuff your face with pie, chips and beer afterwards!

Garz

Squat Member
Interestingly I have also gone from a 42" cheat to a 44".

You big cheater you! ;)

ayceejay

Guru
4392719332_4055a3bcac.jpg

D

Deleted member 1258

Someone else here with thunder thighs, but not as bad as the fella in the picture, in total I've been cycling for over 40 years, its been 30 years since I came back to cycling after a break. I think in my case the culprit is my fixed, I rode fixed in the late 1980's - early 1990's then stopped till about 5 years ago when I brought my Pearson, since then I have ridden about 15000 fixed wheel miles and have seen an increase in the size of my thighs.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Someone else here with thunder thighs, but not as bad as the fella in the picture, in total I've been cycling for over 40 years, its been 30 years since I came back to cycling after a break. I think in my case the culprit is my fixed, I rode fixed in the late 1980's - early 1990's then stopped till about 5 years ago when I brought my Pearson, since then I have ridden about 15000 fixed wheel miles and have seen an increase in the size of my thighs.

My culprit is the raliegh grifter i rode for years stuck in the fastest gear because my dad could not afford to have the 3 speed hub fixed.

Top Bottom